Real Estate Webmasters, the custom web design and marketing firm for real estate professionals, is bringing the former Inman employee on in the newly-created role of head of industry and brand engagement.
Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, a network of the top-producing indie brokerages, is launching a series of webinars hosted by Mike DelPrete.
Attention, Denver homesellers: the real estate tech giant is now making all-cash offers on homes in its fourth market
The always energetic real estate coach Tom Ferry shared with attendees the four most common mistakes that luxury real estate agents make – and he’s heard all kinds of stories during his coaching sessions.
In conversation with CAR's Sara Sutachan, watch her incredible discussion at this year's Luxury Connect in Beverly Hills.
- Gramercy Europe appoints non-exec chairman Property Funds World (press release) (blog)
- Paul Graham joins Gramercy Europe Logistics Manager
- Gramercy Europe appoints Paul Graham as Non-Executive Chairman Property Magazine International Full coverage
- Union Investment acquires hotel assets in Edinburgh and Charleston Property Magazine International Full coverage
If you live in a market with four seasons, cool weather and colorful foliage make fall the best time of year to take listing photos. Here's how to take advantage of this gorgeous season for a stellar photo shoot.
When times are tough, or you need the money, it may be tempting to lower your standards to work with a client whose way of approaching their transaction is clearly out of alignment with your personal integrity. More often than not, this choice results in poor outcomes for both you and the client.
- Westcore Europe Welcomes Ian Morgan, Head of Transactions PR Newswire UK (press release) Full coverage